Target risk countries
The following countries below have been categorised as target risk:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Japan (heightened vessel surveillance only).
- Republic of North Macedonia
- United States of America
The following countries have been identified as emerging risk countries for the -BMSB risk season and may be selected for a random onshore inspection: United Kingdom and China
- China – random inspections will apply to goods shipped between 1 September to 31 December (inclusive)
- United Kingdom – random inspections will apply to goods shipped between 1 December to 30 April (inclusive)
- In addition to the target high risk goods, chapters 39, 94 and 95 will be subject to random inspections for emerging risk countries only
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]